The V-Neck Tee - Bamboo
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.24 AUD fortnightly with More info
These limited edition V-Neck T-shirts were designed to be simple, stylish basics.
Zenism’s unique cut hugs the arms and shoulders to provide comfort and ease of movement. Adding a slight V allows more room to breathe, allowing you to be yourself whatever the situation.
Bamboo has many great properties, like helping to keep you cool and dry, so The V-Neck is great for: hiking, exploring, yoga, meditation or just getting a burger with friends.
See our size chart below.
- An amazingly soft fabric, silky, light and lush to touch. Low irritation/hypoallergenic.
- Derived from a highly sustainable, natural plant crop. Great alternative to synthetic/plastic-based sportswear.Has high elasticity, with a comfortable stretch in all directions of the weave.
- Insulating, breathable fabric - keeping you warm in winter, cool in summer. Absorbent, drawing moisture and sweat away from the skin.
- We use lightweight seams with flatlock stitching, to minimise irritation during your active lifestyle.
- No size or brand tags in the back of the neck to reduce irritation.
- Firm fit on chest and arms (to accommodate stretch), with an arched bottom hem to allow for movement and activity.
Ethical Design Practices & Limited Editions:
The bamboo basics range is made through a small, well established family business in Thailand. They use the same high quality, soft bamboo fabric across the whole men's basic shirt range. Each item contributes to the living wages of their employees, so they may afford to live freely and provide for their families.
The shirts are always produced in limited quantities so that their businesses can grow sustainably, while your clothing is guaranteed to be unique. Only 320 pieces were made of the V-Neck style, so you'll be one-of-a-kind by being kind.
It doesn’t cost much to make a difference. Make the ethical choice today.
Shirt Sizing Table: